Sunday 19 January 2014

Opening Title Sequence: Sound Effects

Sound Effects

For our production we need to find suitable sound effects to go with our filming. One sound effect we need is a gunshot which is to sound a few times just before our title screen. For the sound of the gunshot I have found a couple of websites (which can be found here and here)that have samples of the sound of a gun firing. However, I haven't yet found a gunshot that I feel is suitable and of the right sound to be used in the OTS. A solution I could undertake to find a good gunshot sound is to actually create it myself. One method to do this is to record me or someone else slapping a table with a ruler and the resulting sound should hopefully make the sound we are searching for. If that doesn't work though there are a few more ways we could create the sound using foley methods. 



No comments:

Post a Comment